Participants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when accessing this Promotion.
Who may Enter
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (the “Territory”) aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- Entries are limited to one per email address. Multiple entries will be rejected.
How to Enter
- Participants are requested to use accurate personal information in their submission and verify their email address after entry- entries with unverified email addresses will not be counted. Participants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services (e.g. GuerillaMail, Dispostable, Mailinator).
- Participants to this Promotion will be informed whether they have won w/c 13th December 2021 and receive an email indicating what their prize is and how to claim it.
- The following prizes are available to win.
- Each prize is subject to its own terms and conditions, available here:
- Boom Battle Bar Axe Lane for you and 7 friends worth £75. T&Cs. Prize must be redeemed by 31st January. Winner must share screenshot of email with Boom Battle Bar via their Facebook channel.
- Funky Grilla £60 voucher. T&Cs. Winner must be able to collect from the restaurant with valid ID. Once the winner has received an email stating that they have won the voucher, they must collect their voucher from Funky Grilla.
- Nandos £20 vouchers. T&Cs. E-Vouchers will be sent via email to the winners where they can use the voucher code to claim their prize.
- Boom Battle Bar round of Mini Gold for 1 person. Prize must be redeemed by 31st January.
- Lamaya Free cocktail. T&Cs apply. Screenshot the landing page and show to a member of the Lamaya team to redeem your cocktail. Available Mon – Weds until 23rd Dec 2021.
- Cineworld free cinema ticket.
- Lamaya £40 voucher. T&Cs. Winner must be able to collect from the restaurant with valid ID. Once the winner has received an email stating that they have won the voucher, they must collect their voucher from Funky Grilla.
- Funky Grilla Funky Grilla lunch time offer of any pizza and any soft drink for only £9.99 Monday-Friday. 12pm -2.30 pm. Screenshot the landing page and show to a member of the Funky Grilla team to redeem your offer. T&C’s apply. Available until 23rd Dec 2021.
Distribution of Prizes
- Winners will be randomly selected, and the prizes will be randomly allocated to winners.
- Fulfilment of major prizes is conditional on receiving certain additional information from prize winners. The Promoter shall make reasonable efforts to contact the winner in the event that it has not received a reply to the initial winner notification within seven days of the prize being won. In the event that a winner of a major prize is not contactable within 30 days, their prize entitlement may be withdrawn, and an alternative winner shall be selected by the Promoter.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 12 – 17 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the delivery of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prize or the way in which it can be used;
- any problem with the enjoyment of the prizes;
- any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be included.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any kind of cheating, deception, fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of any prize or any entry), the Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to provide a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event it has reason to suspect that an entrant has breached these terms or has obtained a prize through fraud, dishonesty or any other inappropriate or improper conduct (such as through abuse of the competition by people which the Promoter has concluded are likely to be proved to be either the Promoter’s employees, a member of an employee’s family, friends or people connected to them.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising to entrants or otherwise as a result of the Promotion; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- Any claim or entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any tax liability incurred by Participants.
- The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Competition or failure to fulfil its obligations where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
- Any prize won as part of this Promotion must be accepted as granted. No substitutions or cash equivalent payment will be allowed, and no refund or transfer will be permitted.
- Participants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration during and after this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Promoter: Regent Circus, Swindon Crombey St, Swindon SN1 3DQ.