Enjoy a calmer shopping trip every Saturday from 9am to 10am.
The team at Morrisons have introduced a ‘Quieter Hour’ in all Morrisons stores – designed help customers who currently struggle with music and the other noise associated with supermarket shopping.
This new initiative has been created with the support of the National Autistic Society.
During Quieter Hours, the store will:
· * Dim the lights
· * Turn music and radio off
· * Avoid making tannoy announcements
· * Reduce movement of trolleys and baskets
· * Turn checkout beeps and other electrical noises down
· * Place a poster outside to tell customers it’s Quieter Hour