Regent Circus are happy to announce the launch of Parking Perks; an initiative that gives back the cost of your car park ticket.
From mid-July 2018, you will be able to get reimbursement for your car park ticket when you spend a minimum of £15 in Tiffins, ASK Italian or Coal.
It’s time to forget about the car and enjoy a meal & film with us. Enjoy!
Full T&Cs apply.
Parking Perks T&Cs
- The promoter of this campaign is Regent Circus, Swindon.
- The Parking Perks initiative is open to all legal drivers, aged 17 or over as well as legal drivers aged 16 who claim mobility benefit
- The initiative reimburses a car park fee of up to £2, for the Regent Circus, Swindon car park only (not the Morrisons car park).
- To gain car park reimbursement, please place one ticket on your car dashboard as usual and take the second ticket to one of our participating restaurants – ASK Italian, Coal Grill & Bar and Tiffins
- There is a minimum spend of £15 (in one of the participating restaurants) in order to claim back for parking. This is valid on sit-down meals only, not takeaways.
- This is an ongoing campaign, launching mid-July 2018, with no official end-date.
- Regent Circus reserves the right to cancel or amend the initiative and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management team reserves the absolute right to turn away any visitor, trying to claim their parking ticket, who is unable to prove they can drive legally in the UK.
- The management team reserves the absolute right to turn away any visitor, trying to claim their parking ticket fee, who is showing an out-of-date car park ticket.
- There is no “entry fee” necessary, other than to pay for the initial car park ticket. No responsibility will be accepted for invalid tickets or tickets shown by underage/illegal drivers.
- All decisions of the management team will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
- This initiative is only valid for tickets dated the same date as a visitor’s meal. Regent Circus restaurants will not reimburse any tickets with a different date printed.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The reimbursement of £2 will be deducted from the overall (participating) restaurant bill.
- The car park reimbursement is only valid for one parking ticket per party