The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our customers updated via our website and social media channels.
From Friday 24th July and in line with the latest Government Face Covering Guidance, we are asking our customers to wear a face covering when visiting our centre.
Here at Regent Circus we have been working hard to prepare for our reopening.
The safety of our customers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your experience to help keep you safe.
- Physical Distance Signage throughout the centre with a one-way system operation in place.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Lifts are ‘one household only’ at a time and customers must keep at least 3 steps apart on the stairs.
- You may be asked to queue outside our restaurants in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- If you are feeling unwell and have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home and follow government advice.
- Staff might be seen wearing protective gloves and masks however it is at their discretion.
Nando’s are open for delivery and click & collect services only.
Cineworld reopened on Friday 31st July. Several measures are in place to keep customers and staff safe.
Lamaya are reopening on Saturday 1st August.
We would like to thank our customers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Regent Circus.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.